Entity: - Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Team: - Global Network - Data & AI
Practice: - Banking & Financial Services Analytics
Title: - Manager – Level 7
Job location: - Bengaluru, Gurugram, Mumbai
About S&C - Global Network – Data & AI: - Accenture Global Network - Data & AI practice help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling – to outperform the competition.
Role Overview: - As an experienced financial services professional, your market-leading industry, management and technology expertise will provide critical solutions that answer unparalleled strategic, operational, technology and sourcing demands. And, in doing so, you'll improve the future of the global financial services industry.
Accenture serves the world's leading financial services organisations across three industry groups –
- Central Banks: Monetary authorities, reserve banks across globe
- Banking : Retail and commercial banks and diversified financial institutions.
- Capital Markets : Investment banks, broker/dealers, asset & wealth management firms, depositories, exchanges, clearing & settlement organisations.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture data science community, continually pushing the boundaries of analytical capabilities
- Get to work with top financial clients globally
- Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional and technical areas of business
- Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies
and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
What you would do in this role
- Incumbent will lead engagements for FS clients and develop data strategies aligned with business objectives and industry best practices
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand analytical requirements and deliver actionable insights
- Assesses and manages risks and issues, ultimately ensuring that project objectives are achieved.
- Develops and maintain strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Managing activities and deliverables against plan, reviewing draft output, and providing feedback/coaching to project team members
- Support efforts of sales team to identify and win potential opportunities by assisting with RFPs, RFI. Assist in designing POVs, GTM collateral.
- People Development: Develop a team of professionals to enable growth
- Perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the firm’s staffing process, and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities