• Org: Growth & Strategy (G&S) - Offering Development (OD)
• Role: Content Development Lead
• Level: CL7 Manager
Our strategic intent
As part of transforming Accenture’s GTM agenda and to be able to bring the “best of Accenture to every client, every time and everywhere”, we are building solution tablets, which are industry led, multi-service, asset-powered propositions, in digital format, anchored in our clients’ most strategic and pressing issues. Our stakeholders are senior leaders within Accenture leading the industry and CALs, account teams who directly interface with our clients.
We offer each talent an exceptional career experience by giving individuals the opportunity to inspire, innovate and make an impact for our clients, communities, and people. We are always looking for people to push themselves further, have the passion to collaborate, deliver value and help us reach our common goals. We seek exceptional Product Management professionals who help shape and maintain the future of Solutions tablets @Accenture and deliver outcomes to our clients.
Content Development Leads have skills in content curation & development and storytelling. They apply agile ways of working to collaborate across the Accenture network to curate, develop and mature specific content for a multi-service solution. They ensure consistency and enrichment of solution content from businesses, markets, clients, partners, etc. to ensure value of the final product. They mitigate risks by ensuring the content meets the legal standards and requirements. Additionally, they may contextualize horizontal solutions for industries or functions. The Content Developer will be staffed to priority solution tablet teams based on skills and experience.
• Responsible to curate, develop and mature content for majority or all of elements of solution tablets
• Ensure consistency and enrichment of solutions through content from businesses, markets, clients, partners, etc.
• Contextualize horizontal solutions for industries or functions
• Work with business stakeholders to incorporate innovation, client /CAL feedback, practitioner content
• Adhere to solution tablet standards and agile solution delivery methods
• Partner with business stakeholders and SMEs to meet the needs of the target user personas, using a data-based approach to evolve the current solution
• Work with the solution tablet team to identify risks, mitigation strategies, and quality issues as they arise.