Salesforce Platforms – Automotive
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Automotive, Industry Consulting, Global Network I Areas of Work: Salesforce (SFDC) Platform | Level: Manager | Location: Bangalore, Gurugram, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune | Years of Exp: 8-14 years | Language: English
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
GN Automotive Practice has deep expertise in delivering Digital Transformations, Sales & Operations Planning, Salesforce Consulting, SAP Transformation, Spare Parts & Warranty Management, Service Process Excellence, Connected Vehicles, Dealer performance Management, Process Automation & Digitization, Software Enablement, Zero Based Spend & Spend analysis, Peer Benchmarking, Value Architecture, Process Improvement, IoT and Industry Analytics
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
- Deliver consulting projects using Techno-Functional Consulting background in Salesforce CRM in automotive context (Automotive Cloud/ sales cloud/service cloud/marketing cloud
- Be a part of the Intelligent Functions team, one of the key capabilities or sub-industry areas to support Platforms-driven business design and assessment such as value assessment, business case creation, business process re-engineering and so on.
- Provide solutions for complex client problems across the Salesforce landscape throughout the project lifecycle, providing subject matter expertise with a strong strategic awareness of the SFDC market and associated technologies.
- Work as a lead Salesforce Functional Solution Architect and support with solutions for end-to-end request for proposal requests.
- Engage with clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and developing a roadmap to meet their goals.
- Create innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings.
- Support our business development activities, working with our sales teams in proposal generation, shaping the solution plan and delivery approach for Salesforce transformations.
- Be responsible for integration with different CRM Solutions including Salesforce and create proof of concepts as and when required.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Problem-solving skills to identify, escalate, track and resolve issues in time
- Strong project management skills and ability to run projects on his own
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Ability to effectively team with others in a large, global organization
- Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Manage and work with key stakeholders onshore and onsite
Read more about us.