Title: 3276: Technology M+C – Focus Areas (Senior Manager)
Position Description & Responsibilities
Working as part of Accenture’s Technology Marketing + Communications team, this position will be responsible for leading marketing for key business priorities and focus areas that support new and emerging growth engines for Accenture.
We are looking for a seasoned marketing and communications professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across Accenture and help define, shape and launch these areas. In this role, you must be able to quickly understand, analyze and communicate technology innovations and trends and enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
While there is never a typical day at Accenture, and that’s the beauty of it, here are a few highlights about the role:
Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with company objectives.
- Develop positioning and messaging for the overall service and embedded solutions.
- Work closely with senior business leaders and marketing stakeholders to build a cohesive marketing strategy and programs across thought leadership content, analyst relations, media, digital channels, events and other relevant channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align marketing efforts with overall business goals.
- Develop content strategy to uniquely position Accenture Education Services as a leader in the market – Drive creation of high-quality and engaging content for various channels including Thought Leadership papers, PoVs, videos, podcasts, blog posts, articles, social media posts and other marketing and sales content formats.
- Collaborate with Research, Digital and Campaign Management teams to create best in class content and digital marketing plans for driving visibility and demand.
- Ensure all content aligns with brand guidelines and messaging.
- Work with agencies and external contractors for key aspects of content development
Digital Marketing / Campaign Management
- Work closely with campaign management team to plan, execute, and evaluate multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and demand generation.
- Utilize data-driven insights to refine and optimize marketing strategies.
- Work closely with digital and CRM team to support digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, SEM, social media, and CRM campaigns.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a high-performing global marketing team.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Set clear performance expectations and provide constructive feedback.
Analytics and Reporting
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of marketing efforts.
- Provide regular reports and insights to the executive team.
- Manage workflow using relevant tools to support strategic planning, marketing operations, budgeting and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, communications or related.
- Minimum of 15-18 years’ experience in marketing and communications or related field required.
- Experience in the technology industry and for a large, global organization is highly desirable.
Skills & Qualifications
- This role requires both excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Proven ability to digest complex issues and topics and communicate them in a way to make them easily understood by a broad audience.
- Strong people and program leadership skills.
- Strong organizational, program and time management and content development skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones, tight deadlines and communicate status on concurrent projects.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, conflict management and executive stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment.
- Able to work effectively, and at speed, across functional and geographic groups with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting, either military or civilian.
- Personal flexibility to work virtually, sometimes in the office and travel as needed to support events or key programs/meetings.
- Willingness to participate in meetings outside of regular business hours to accommodate other time zones.
- Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries.