Entity: - Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Team: - Strategy & Consulting – Global Network
Practice: - Data & AI - CMT
Title: - Consultant – Level 9
Job location: - Bangalore/Gurgaon/Hyderabad
Accenture Strategy & Consulting Global Network - Data & AI practice help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition
As part of our Data & AI practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 20,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading AI/ML/Statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
About Comms & Media practice within Strategy & Consulting:
Comms & Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s S&C Global Network team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries – Communications, Media & Entertainment.
- Communications – Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This team serves most of the world’s leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers
- Media & Entertainment – Focuses on industries like broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing
Globally, Accenture Comms & Media practice works to develop value growth strategies for its clients and infuse AI & GenAI to help deliver top their business imperatives i.e., revenue growth & cost reduction.
From multi-year Data & AI transformation projects to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen solutions and industry practices.
A Telco domain experienced and data science consultant is responsible to help the clients with designing & delivering AI solutions. He/she should be strong in Telco domain, AI fundamentals and should have good hands-on experience working with the following:
- Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using SQL.
- Propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing Telco platforms that can generate long term & sustainable value to the client.
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews and workshops with all stakeholders – Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
- Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through Data & AI or process solutions and design detail level to-be state
- Understand customer needs and identify/translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements – and be able to inform the best approach to the problem.
- Adopt a clear and systematic approach to complex issues (i.e. A leads to B leads to C). Analyze relationships between several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipate obstacles and identify a critical path for a project.
- Independently able to deliver products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions. Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more. Work with other team members and make deliberate efforts to keep others up to date.
- Establish a consistent and collaborative presence with clients and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track, and solve client issues.
- Partner with clients to understand end clients’ business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints.
- Storytelling – Crunch the data & numbers to craft a story to be presented to senior client stakeholders.
- Should be able to travel or relocate to Japan as per business requirement.