Level: Consultant | Location: India | Years of Exp: 6+ years of Consulting Experience
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Do you believe in creating an impact? Are you a problem solver who enjoys working on transformative strategies for global clients? Are you passionate about being part of an inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Strategy and Consulting.
Looking for self-driven professionals with exceptional skills in consulting excellence: gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses and developing recommendations for presentation to client management to help them achieve their business plan, create new business models and drive the right kind of innovation required for success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and curate strategy roadmaps, cost benefit analysis, offerings, competitive analysis, primary and secondary market research or revamp business models for client portfolio in technology and non-technology areas.
- Design & execute measurable go-to-market activities and initiatives aligned with the objectives of the business group.
- Own and manage key stakeholder relationships with global offering leaders across different industries.
- Deliver high-impact client solutions by bringing together offerings with a clear understanding of the client problem statement.
- Mentor and lead the activities of small nuclear teams for RFP/RFI responses to capture sales opportunities for growth.
- Build the capability of the team in areas of Consulting, Product Strategy, Business Analysis and Presentation, Communication, Client Stakeholder Management, Data Analysis and Visualization.
- Own and grow the consulting business in areas mentioned above alongside personal skill enhancement.
- Experience of working in Strategy Consulting, Business Management, Program Management, Data Analytics or Founders‘ Office roles.
- Experience of working with business proposals, bid mangement, response towards sales solutions and presentations.
- Proven track record of delivering high-impact, high-visibility engagements for large global clients across numerous industires such as Telecommunication, Media & Technology, Healthcare, Financial Services, Automotive, Consumer Goods and Services, Private Equity and Investments, Public Sector enagegements.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our S&C Global Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our S&C Global Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture S&C Global Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.