ML9 Digital Strategist role
The Accenture Marketing & Communications Campaign Management team is looking for a creative, highly motivated, data-driven marketer with a proven ability to design, deliver and optimize high-quality digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Strategist will be aligned to a specific area of Accenture’s business (i.e., industry, business group, country) and will develop an in-depth understanding of audience and audience behavior to ensure digital programs and tactics are designed effectively.
• Collaborate closely with the aligned Campaign Manager, M+C stakeholders and other channel teams (social media, events, mobile app, media relations, etc) to develop impactful digital marketing programs that support campaign and business objectives. Contribute to recommendations with research-backed insights, which could include:
o SEO recommendations
o Digital user journeys design
o Personalization recommendations
o Testing (A/B testing)
o Advising and optimizing interactive experience assets
o User experience
• Ensure alignment of digital channel strategies and tactics supporting campaign activation to overall channel strategies, working closely with Content and Channel Strategy teams.
• Oversee activation of content across multiple digital channels aligned to campaign activation strategy and plans, which could include website, mobile app, email, etc.
• Assess performance of digital tactics supporting a given campaign, using relevant data to cull meaningful insights that help identify opportunities for ongoing optimization.
• Manage and optimize overall web presence for a specific area of the business and/or section of the Accenture.com site, proactively assessing health and performance in collaboration with Data & Analytics team.
• Collaborate with email content delivery team to build and optimize email channel strategy and performance.
• Identify areas for continued optimization on Accenture.com aligned to campaign performance objectives and benchmarks and contribute to testing and experimentation, creating an optimal visitor experience.
• Manage development and delivery of email and Accenture.com publishing projects implemented by the Digital Execution team.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience or cross-channel data-driven marketing execution with a primary focus on web, mobile and email marketing.
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent English
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• A self-starter with a can-do, team-first work ethic.
• Meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Strong analytical skills to interpret data and key performance indicators (KPIs), identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement.
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same.
• Willingness to participate in meetings outside of regular business hours when/as needed to accommodate other time zones.
• Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries.
• Ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly between multiple projects. You successfully plan and coordinate workflow across teams.
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.