All Levels – Comms & Media – Non-Networks
Join our team in Strategy consulting to find endless opportunities and solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Comms & Media, Industry Consulting, S&C Global Network (GN) I Areas of Work: Non-Networks | Level: Analysts and Consultants | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 1-7 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
Comms & Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s S&C Global Network (GN) team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries – Communications, Media & Entertainment.
• Communications – Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world’s leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers.
• Media & Entertainment – Focuses on industries like broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing.
Globally, Accenture Comms & Media practice works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality, and reliability.
From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices, with the following requirements:
- Deep expertise in one or more Telecom Domains
- Lead delivery of small to medium-size teams to deliver management consulting projects for global clients.
- Lead innovation transformation programs and process enablement for our clients
- Take responsibility within Comms & Media industry group or across the Products group, help build the practice, track metrics, and so on.
- Develop assets and methodologies, point-of-view, research, or white papers for use by the team and larger community.
- Support global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice. Help in drafting proposals as an expert for domain areas.
- Lead proposals, business development efforts and coordinate with other colleagues to create consensus-driven deliverables.
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements, business process flows and functional requirements
- Experience to engage with stakeholders independently
- Execute a transformational change plan aligned with client’s business strategy and context for change. Engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
Skills in one or more Telecom areas
- Should have an excellent knowledge on various BSS modules and Telco Journeys such as CRM, Order Management, Billing, Mediation, Provisioning, Collections, Channels, Customer Care, Lead to Cash etc.
- Digital Transformation - Proven experience in Strategy, Innovation and Digital initiatives across Digital Maturity models, CSPs Operating model, Innovation Barometers, Intelligent operations for CSPs and other related areas
- Cloud BSS - Determine the appropriate Cloud deployment model & design BSS journey to cloud strategies engineered to accelerate ROI and performance. Good to have knowledge of tools like AWS, Azure, SFDC, etc.
- Business Strategy - Leading/managing strategic initiatives and develop project plans, frame and conduct insightful analyses, identify solutions, and develop business cases and implementation plans for CSPs across the globe
- Transformation & Project Governance - Drive profitability and continued success though managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects/ programs/portfolios of all scale
- Should have understanding of lean concepts and hands-on experience in delivering technology-driven business transformation projects using agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.
- Experience in agile related tools like JIRA Confluence/Rally/MS Projects/VersionOne
- Certification profession in PSM/CSM/SAFe/ICP-ACC
Skills in one or more roles
- Experience in the role of Functional Business Analyst, Product Owners, Process Designers, Service Designers, Scrum Masters, Program Delivery Managers
- Business Analysis - Gather requirements from business and prepared requirement documents. Propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing Telco platforms. Analyse large data to conduct analysis and present insights with visualisations
- Process Improvement - Understand issues with the current processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders
- Value Architect and Tracking - Create value driver trees to breakdown into value components of business objectives and value drivers
Other required skills
- Communication and Presentation - Plan and deliver well-structured oral and written communications
- Structured Problem Solving - Help identify and structure key client challenges into hypotheses and conduct analyses to address the challenges
- Stakeholder Management - Manage mid-level to senior client leadership and lead conversations
- Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Strong program management skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment