The Customer, Sales & Service Practice | Loyalty
Join our team of Customer Sales & Service consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Customer Sales & Service I Areas of Work: Loyalty | Level: Senior Manager | Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad| Years of Exp: 11+ Years with at least 8+ years of relevant experience
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Customer Sales & Service Consulting practice is aligned to the Global Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of the team, you will drive the following
- Develop enterprise loyalty strategy: Development of loyalty economics models to drive loyalty investments and designing loyalty program construct (earn-burn strategies, benefits, experiences)
- Design interventions to improve customer satisfaction: Drive customer engagement and support the development of platform technologies to drive loyalty implementation
- Develop metrics / scorecard to gauge efficacy of loyalty / membership programs: Conceptualizing and implementing revenue generation programs specifically for loyalty members (cross sell / up sell / tier movement)
- Operationalize loyalty program processes / setting up loyalty operating model: Onboarding partners to supplement loyalty program benefits / increase customer engagement
- Conceptualize and implement revenue generation programs specifically for loyalty members (cross sell / up sell / tier movement) to retain / increase average revenue per customer
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing activities: Work on campaigns to support the designed interventions
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Work closely with clients to ideate, develop and revamp loyalty programs: Work on retention strategies with a deep understanding on the capabilities needed to build and run a Loyalty program
- Strong analytical skills to help drive results-oriented decisions using data
- Work across metrics to measure loyalty program performance: Co-ordinate with the Global Network and the Market Unit leadership to support business development and thought leadership in the Loyalty space.
- Communication and Presentation Skills to share the perfect pitch with key stakeholders
- Client handling skills to develop, manage and deepen relationships with key stakeholders
- Team building skills to collaborate, work and motivate teams with diverse skills and experience to achieve goals
- Leadership skills along with strong communication, problem solving, organizational and delegation skills to nurture and inspire team members
Read about us.