Instructional Design - Senior Analyst
Join our team in Talent & Organization and find endless opportunities to solve the most pressing client needs and challenges, especially during the backdrop of a global pandemic as we adapt to the new norm.
Practice: Talent & Organization – Instructional Design Senior Analyst, S&C Global Network I Areas of Work: Learning Strategy, Design, and Development | Level: Senior Analyst | Location: Gurugram, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai | Years of Exp: 3+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you someone who puts learner needs and experience at heart? Are you passionate about designing and delivering exceptional learning experiences? Do you enjoy problem solving? Does working in an innovation-driven, inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
As a Talent & Organization (T&O) professional in the S&C Global Network, you’ll help clients across a variety of industries in the areas of Learning Design and Development, Change Management and HR Transformation. You’ll use your expertise to develop exciting new learning strategies and solutions. You’ll help clients manage organizational change and smooth the transition process. Essentially, you’ll be part of the team that is creating the workforce of the future!
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Instructional Designer Senior Analyst in our T&O practice, a typical day might include:
- Support team/ project through various phases of learning design and development based on the identified business problem, audience profile, and evaluation methodology.
- Help develop standards and templates for the proposed learning solution.
- Create effective training materials mapping the client’s needs using learning modalities such as Instructor-led training, Web-based training, virtual Instructor-led training, simulations, videos, interactive learning nuggets , and performance support materials.
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as Subject Matter Experts, team leads, media and technology teams to support iterations to the learning material for improved business outcomes.
- Creatively visualize the content and work with the visual design team to convey the course content/key messages impactfully.
- Write impactful storyboards by understanding the raw content and repurposing it based on audience, content, modality, and other considerations.
- Perform quality checks on the training deliverables to meet the standard quality benchmarks.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Proficiency in content development and instructional design, research and information gathering, content analysis, knowledge of latest trends in the learning industry.
- Understanding of industry standard design/rapid authoring tools such as Articulate/Captivate/ Lectora/ Camtasia/ SAP Enable Now/WalkMe and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools. An ideal candidate should be well-versed with the technical functionalities and limitations of these tools.
- Work in a problem-solving global environment with Cross cultural competence.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and writing skills with a strong business acumen.