Instructional Design- Consultant
Join our team in Talent & Organization and find endless opportunities to solve the most pressing client needs and challenges, especially during the backdrop of a global pandemic as we adapt to the new norm.
Practice: Talent & Organization – Instructional Design Consultant , S&C Global Network I Areas of Work: Learning Strategy, Design and Development | Level: Consultant | Location: Gurugram, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai | Years of Exp: 6+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you someone who puts learner needs and experience at heart? Are you passionate about designing and delivering exceptional learning experiences? Do you enjoy problem solving? Does working in an innovation-driven, inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
As a Talent & Organization (T&O) professional in the S&C Global Network, you’ll help clients across a variety of industries in the areas of Learning Design and Development, Change Management and HR Transformation. You’ll use your expertise to develop exciting new learning strategies and solutions. You’ll help clients manage organizational change and smooth the transition process. Essentially, you’ll be part of the team that is creating the workforce of the future!
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Instructional Designer Senior Analyst in our T&O practice, a typical day might include:
- Collaborate with the client team to understand the business problem, identify the solution approach and work through the design, development, and delivery phases.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis to develop the training curriculum.
- Develop high-quality and detailed content outlines as per the curriculum.
- Design standards, guidelines, templates, and checklists for the proposed learning solution.
- Collaborate with internal and client stakeholders to design and develop relevant and effective training deliverables.
- Review training deliverables to ensure that the deliverable quality is as per the project quality parameters and industry standards.
- Identify and share the risks with the Project Leads/Functional Manager to discuss possible solutions/mitigations/alternatives.
- Coach instructional designers and content developers to prepare materials for instructor development workshops.
- Provide clear and effective feedback to team with the intent to develop their instructional design skills.
- Identify opportunities to implement new and innovative learning strategies into the solution.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Leverage proficiency in instructional design, research and information gathering, content analysis, content design, knowledge of latest trends in the learning industry.
- Apply your strong knowledge in industry standard design/rapid authoring tools such as Articulate/Captivate/ Lectora/ Camtasia/ SAP Enable Now/WalkMe and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools. An ideal candidate should be well-versed with the technical functionalities and limitations of these tools.
- Work in a problem-solving global environment with Cross cultural competence.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and writing skills with a strong business acumen.