HR Transformation- Senior Manager-06
Practice: Strategy consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work-HR Operating Model, Competency Based Talent Management, Critical Workforce Management, HR Shared Services & HR SaaS Implementation, Process Assessment and Design, Future of Work, Strategic Workforce Planning | Level: Management Senior Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Bangalore| Years of Exp: 12+ years post Masters
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Do you believe in creating an impact? Are you a problem solver who enjoys working on transformative strategies for global clients? Are you passionate about being part of an inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Strategy and Consulting.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
HR Strategy & Transformation is a team of HR Professionals who specializes in select areas within HR to help our clients target and deliver values for their HR and Talent investments using a distributed delivery model, and can be deployed globally - onsite, near shore and offshore. The key areas of work include:
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you someone who puts learner needs and experience at heart? Are you passionate about designing and delivering exceptional learning experiences? Do you enjoy problem solving? Does working in an innovation-driven, inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities
Join our team in Talent & Organization and find endless opportunities to solve the most pressing client needs and challenges, especially during the backdrop of a global pandemic as we adapt to the new norm.
- HR Operating Model – HR Op Model Design, Organization Design, Capability Enhancement
- Competency Based Talent Management – Competency Modelling, Design, Assessment and Integration with HR & Talent processes
- Critical Workforce Management – Workforce effectiveness analysis, planning and optimization
- HR Shared Services – HR Shared service Assessment, Design and Deployment
- Process Excellence – HR & Talent Processes design, innovation & Implementation
- HR SaaS Implementation – SaaS Process design, configuration, training & Change Enablement
Our team of 30+ professionals with deep consulting/ industry skills get opportunities to work in different capacities with various clients globally across North America, EALA and APAC and across all industries like Products, Resources, Finance, Public Sector to deliver results.
Human Resource Transformation [T&O]
Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
- Leadership responsibilities: Focus on growing the practice by ensuring the right strategies and actions are in place. Achieve the target metrics on productivity, utilization, geographic penetration, head count growth, controlling attrition and high degree of engagement from the team and maintaining exception delivery quality
- Engagement Management: Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client/ client team
- Business Development: Work as part of a joint global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities.
- People Development: Performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- Knowledge and application of Business Process Re-engineering
- HR and TM Process Design experience
- HR system implementation experience
- Other desirable skills
- HR Shared Services
- Organization Design
- HR Operating Model
- HR Analytics
- Conduct HR Policy Design and harmonization
- Project Management of large HRT engagements
- Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of organizations
- Desired knowledge of HRIT and ERP (Oracle/SAP)
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards.
- Talent Availability and Competency Modeling and Assessment
- Sourcing Strategy, Recruitment Process Optimization
- Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit and Strategic Role Assessment
- Minimum 12 years of work experience after Master’s Degree and significant years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects is desired.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
- The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- The individual should be comfortable with the Pre sales ,sales and delivery cycle in a global client engagement model
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct with a strong understanding of operating and scaling a business.
- The individual should possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- The individual should have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- The individual should have high energy levels.
- The individual should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.