The Cloud Security Advisor
Join our team of Cloud Security professionals to re-imagine technology delivery, business models and revenue streams
Practice: Technology Strategy & Advisory, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Cloud Security Advisor | Level: Consultant | Location: Bangalore/Mumbai/Gurgaon/Pune | Years of Exp: 6 to 9 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about Tech-driven transformation and problem solving? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business architecture performance? Are you passionate about being part of an inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory..
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
The Technology Strategy & Advisory team helps clients achieve growth and efficiency through innovative R&D transformation, aimed at redefining business models using agile methodologies.
As part of this high performing Technology Strategy and Advisory team, you will work closely with an ecosystem of partners to help accelerate resilience in the public cloud for fast, frictionless, scalable, proactive and cost effective cloud security. You will work on the following key areas:
- Business Problem Analysis: Identify and assess current state security capabilities and risk mitigation posture for our clients
- Technology-driven journey intersection: Define target state security capabilities and design security roadmap that includes cutting edge trends within Applications, APIs, and data
- Security Transformation: Apply best in class solutions to mitigate known risks and pre-empt unknown threats to safeguard data, networks, people and assets.
- High Performance Growth and Innovation: Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Develop technology solutions and value adding propositions to drive C-suite/senior leadership level discussions
- Demonstrate good analytical skills coupled with knowledge in cloud security to conduct analysis of present and anticipated threats; define policies, processes, and technology to address gaps
- Capitalize on in-depth understanding of security guiding principles, design recommendations and architecture, identity, and access management concepts
- Lead proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and define the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
- Maximize subject matter expertise on security-led projects and play a key role in pitches where data-based RFP responses are discussed
- Contribute in presenting security strategy to clients, develop client’s maturity in the use of data within various domains
- Demonstrate ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Use knowledge of key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement.
Read about us.