Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations with more than 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
You can visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,800 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Capability Network Videos:
Accenture Capability Network
Accenture Capability Network Operations
Accenture in One Word
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different
Solution Architect on MAG (Microsoft / AWS / Google) Cloud
Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0 to 100%
- A professional at this position level within Accenture is expected to be a seasoned M/A/G Cloud Practitioner that has responsibilities in areas: Supply Chain Solutioning, Sales, Delivery and Practice Building
- The individual should have experience in building scalable solutions for Supply Chain operations (Planning: forecasting, demand planning/sensing, supply planning, integrated business planning, and S&OP; Sourcing & Procurement: supplier B2B, eProcurement, and supplier catalogs; Supply Chain Strategy: network design, sustainability, and control towers; Fulfillment: Inventory management inventory strategy, segmentation, and omni-channel)
- The individual should have demonstrated Sales Acumen to be able to:
- Shape: understand business requirements and shape an offering that brings value to the requirement. This individual will be a self-starter who enjoys strategic problem-solving and guiding client requirements. Digging into the details, asking questions, and having strong communication skills will be keys to success within this role. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details. Create detailed documentation that will be accepted by the client as validation of the business requirements and project scope. Include user stories, business & workflow analysis, and architecture diagrams.
- Solution: ability to define the solution, the resource plan and implementation approach. Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the needs of the company.
- Close: good storytelling capability to pitch the value proposition and bring the deal to a close
- Drive internal processes: execution of internal processes in relation to the full sales cycle, including leading up to contracting
- The individual should have a proven project delivery track record and be able to:
- Drive a delivery of MAG implementation project end-to-end from business case, roadmap to deployment.
- Apply nonfunctional requirements and technical knowledge in the MAG Cloud domain to drive design of a robust solution. Develop plans to show how options will work and discussing these with the client in an understandable way.
- Senior client stakeholder management - serve as the primary conduit between our teams and the client during the discovery process
- The individual must possess experience in building and leading a practice under them:
- Build the capability of the MAG Cloud Practice and enable them to effectively sell and deliver
- Manage a team and be responsible for their performance and career progression
- Provide a strategy on key capability areas to focus on against market trends and development
- 10 - 14 years design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications
- 12+ years management of technical, customer facing resources
- 12+ years experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- Experience working within software development
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- History of successful technical consulting and/or architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, MAG) and frameworks (ITIL, TOGAF, etc.)
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on Microsoft/AWS/Google.
- Demonstrated presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated written communication skills
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Domain Knowledge on Microsoft / AWS/ Google Cloud Platforms.
- Domain knowledge in Supply Chain Management in the areas of Planning, Inventory. Manufacturing & warehousing and logistics processes is a must
- Must have knowledge of platform implementation methodology
- Minimum of 10 years selling/closing and/or delivering deals in Services space in one of the following areas: Cloud enablement and migration, Managed IT Services, IT Service Management. Expertise in Public Cloud (IaaS/PaaS), Data Center Services, Network, and IT transformation
- Hands on experience of various use case scenarios and challenges in supply chain
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Architect or similar role
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Cloud Architect
Target industry /Sector: Consulting, Consumer Products, Automotive, Pharma, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Industrial, Retail, Energy, Mining, High Tech, and/or Healthcare & Life Science