Operating Model Strategist:
Practice: Operating Model & Organization Design I Areas of Work: Operating Model; Organization Design; Job Architecture Re-Design; Future of Work; Location Strategy and Implementation; Shared Services Design and Implementation | Level: Manager | Years of Exp: 6+ years post MBA
The Intelligent Enterprise is part of Accenture’s Business Strategy Practice and focuses on advancing our clients’ key strategic priorities and objectives. We help our clients architect agile operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems, and analytics utilizing Accenture’s best-in-class methodology.
As a part of this high performing team, you will get an opportunity to:
- Adopt a data-driven approach to Transformation and Workforce solutions for Global and Local clients, leveraging deep understanding of business strategies and goals impacting operating model strategies.
- Build deep understanding of clients’ business strategies and goals, and how this shapes their operating model strategies, in the context of global and economic environment.
- Help client achieve long-term success by identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns working with complex data, and co-creating future-proof, agile and resilient operating models and practical roadmaps.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and clients as a trusted advisor and partner to foster business growth.
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership and future Intelligent Enterprise strategy.
- Lead teams in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools.
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the Intelligent Enterprise Strategy team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow.