About the role:
As a part of the Global Network-Strategy team, you will support Enterprise strategy and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
- Work on projects for Accenture’s key client accounts to develop analysis for C-level client discussions.
- Conduct detailed 360 degree diagnosis of client’s challenges, their market, and the expectations of external stakeholders, to identify the top value creation opportunities that we can help our clients pursue.
- Improve C-suite engagement for our key clients through pro-active trust-based relationships, articulate our unique value proposition, identify big ideas and work across Accenture to deliver breakthrough growth.
- Analyze industry trends, financial data for clients and their competitors.
- Perform industry and competitive strategy analysis along with operating metrics analysis.
- Prepare and present workshop decks, valuation models and engage effectively with our stakeholders.
- Strengthen relationships with global client teams to identify value opportunities.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Ability to demonstrate high integrity and credibility
- Database management skills (MS Access)
- Strong business acumen coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment