The Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) is responsible for conducting investigations (primary) and responding to network intrusions (secondary).
Conducting Investigations (Primary)
Of primary importance, CIRT is responsible for establishing a chain of custody for evidence, conducting necessary computer forensics, including bit stream backups of suspect media and hard drive analysis. These investigations may include embezzlement, intellectual property theft, harassment, fraud and trafficking of pornography on the Internet or Accenture's intranet, as well as other types of fraud. CIRT's assistance also extends to mail file reviews and e-mail tracing as needed in support of these investigations. CIRT also provides technical support to Human Resources and Accenture Legal & Commercial offices in conducting internal investigations.
Responding to Network Intrusions and/or Incidents (Secondary)
Second, CIRT is responsible for coordinating with the numerous groups which could be involved in responding to intrusions, as well as conducting follow-up investigations to such incidents.
This position will be responsible for conducting forensic examinations of Accenture computers, mobile devices, and mail files in support of CIRT investigations, and other responsibilities as described below:
• Triage cases coming to CIRT
• Perform cyber incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and appropriately preserving evidence for potential legal action
• Perform detailed forensic analysis on writable media. Media may include hard disks, external drives, and mobile phones.
• Assess artifacts and close incident vulnerability as appropriate -- preserve technical evidence as appropriate
• Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach
Nice to Have Skills:
• Programming and/or scripting skills
• Experience using Encase V6+ Forensics Tool, NUIX, Live Forensics / EDR tools, etc.
• IT Security Architecture
• Live forensics tool knowledge
• Data Privacy
• CISSP,CISA, CCSA, CCSE, MCSE and/or CCNA certification