Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations with more than 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$39.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2018. You can visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 3,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Strategy Capability Network Videos:
Accenture Capability Network
Accenture Capability Network Resources
Accenture in One Word
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different
Resources is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses on serving clients across four specific Industry Groups (IGs) – Energy, Chemicals, Utilities, and Natural Resources.
- Energy – Focuses on the entire energy value chain within Oil & Gas, and specializes across business areas within Upstream, Downstream, Oil Field Services, Renewables, etc.
- Utilities – Advice and lead client engagements in wide variety of strategy and operational transformation topics across the overall value chain within the Utilities industry including Retail, Transmission & Distribution, Generation etc.
- Chemicals – Focuses on Basic, Specialty, and Fine Chemicals industries across domains (and not limited to) including Commercial Excellence , Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Process Readiness and Capital Projects Management
- Natural Resources – Focuses on Metals, Mining, Forest Products, Building Materials industries across multiple domains (and not limited to) including Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Operations Management, Pricing & Profitability Analysis etc.
In addition to serving the four IGs, there are other cross-industry capabilities designed to address the needs of Resources clients. These are:
- Digital Plant is a suite of offerings designed for asset-intensive companies across all Resources industries.
- Platforms is an innovative, comprehensive and proven approach that helps companies across multiple industries accelerate enterprise-wide business value for high performance and lasting competitive advantage.
Resources – Energy – Downstream
Expected Travel could be anywhere between 25-75%
- Candidate should be able to lead lubricant and refinery engagements throughout the downstream value chain
- Candidate will be required to document business process, develop functional requirements, operating models, supply chain and any other deliverables as required specifically for lubricant industry.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong downstream and lubricant industry expertise having an in-depth knowledge of various software products and their value proposition to plan and drive growth strategies with CN Downstream practice by identifying potential customers that would need services.
- Candidate will carry a quota to achieve on periodical basis. Initiate conversations with decision makers, qualify and manage inquiries, identify and understand business needs, and create new business opportunities within an assigned territory/ Accounts.
- Candidate will be required to work in a client-facing role with global exposure to manage internal clients while navigating different cultural nuances.
- Candidate will be required to travel to the customer site to work on projects for extended periods of time.
- Around 10-14 years of experience relevant experience in the following areas:
- Extensive domain knowledge in the following areas: Lubricant industry (Lubricants, Greases, Specialty Oils, Waxes etc.) and refinery industry.
- Consulting experience with at least 2 years in any consulting firm is required
- Familiarity with the lubricant supply chain process, maintenance process, business process pertaining to operations, packaging, blending, recipe management etc.
- Experience in handling industrial lubricants sales and marketing, route to market transformation, customer value management, existing customers and get new customers, growing existing channel through efficient relationship management.
- Should have handled implementation and product development activities and report daily activities to the client stakeholders.
- Must have experience on planning and estimating lubes pricing and customer management tools development and Implementation activities. Candidate should have the capability to lead various teams involved in product implementation or product development.
- Demonstrated ability in planning consulting/functional work, managing stakeholders, ownership of project outcomes.
- Should have strong analytical and problem -solving skills
- Hands on and functional expertise in areas like Power BI, Tableau, data analytics, Machine Learning etc. are an added advantage
- Strong foundational skills - written and oral business communication, stakeholder management, forward planning.