Enterprise Transformation Consultant – Natural Resources
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Industry Programs, Natural Resources, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Enterprise Transformation | Level: Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 5-9 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Natural Resources practice, you will help power growth and innovation at speed and scale for our clients while being good stewards of our resources. From analytics to connected mines, we help mining, metals, forest products and building materials companies transform.
Together, let’s build a safer, smarter and a sustainable world. In this practice, you will work with leading Natural Resources clients across the globe, covering their end-to-end value chain while driving the following initiatives:
- Leverage industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and digital experience for our clients in the Metal and Mining industry, boosting their efficiency.
- Engage with senior management as part of the go-to market team and assist in sales and project deliveries leveraging analytics and upcoming technology.
- Develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
- Deliver competently within one geography, or across geographies.
- Drive engagements in the area of digital transformation, operational excellence, drive initiatives around analytics and upcoming AI technologies.
- Provide sound solutions to executives within all aspects of metal and mining value chain.
- Harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions.
- Provide necessary strategies and tools to the teams, driving their client organizations toward high performance in the new market realities.
- Develop strong asset repository of key performance indicators (KPIs) leading practices and process models for Metal and Mining industry.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Excellent people management skills to be able to streamline processes with other analysts and consultants
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Strong writing skills to build viewpoints on current industry trends
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.