Enterprise Transformation Consultant - Chemicals
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Industry Programs, Chemicals, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Enterprise Transformation| Level: Analyst/Consultant | Location: XXXX| Years of Exp: 3-8 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Chemicals Consulting practice, you will work with our practitioners who bring in the right blend of strategic experience, deep chemical industry expertise and innovation-first thinking, to help drive sustainable growth, for our Chemical clients.
Together, let’s redefine the way the chemical industry works. In this practice, you will work with leading clients across the globe, covering their end-to-end value chain while driving the following initiatives:
- Engage effectively with the clients from the Chemical industry to drive their digital transformation, operational excellence, and other initiatives by leveraging analytics and upcoming AI technologies.
- Bring industry knowledge, world-class capabilities, innovation and digital experience to our clients.
- Collaborate with senior management as part of the go-to market team while assisting in sales and project delivery.
- Deliver digital technologies in Chemical production units, capex project management, business process optimization, operational excellence, maintenance, reliability and industrial automation.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Strong writing skills to build viewpoints on current industry trends
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.