Manager/Senior Manager – Insurance
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Insurance | Level: Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata | Years of Exp: 9-18 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Insurance practice, you will leverage our industry experience, domain expertise and transformative technologies, to help Insurance companies thrive in a dynamic future.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Independently drive Insurance projects spanning areas such as claims transformation, distribution and marketing transformation, cost reduction, digital transformation, tech/ ops transformation, applied intelligence, analytics, automation and so on.
- Actively engage on business development opportunities and RFIs/RFPs to win new business for Accenture
- Navigate through a dynamic environment and effectively lead multiple teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Harness your extensive knowledge to co-create assets and accelerators that will help deliver work or bring in new work to Accenture.
- Empower your teams with the necessary strategies and tools to ensure high performance in their engagaments
- Engage with senior management as part of go to market team and assists in sales and project delivery
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Strong consulting and business acumen
- Extensive knowledge of Group insurance products with expertise in at least one of the insurance value chain levers spanning distribution, underwriting, policy, customer service
- Good client engagement skills to be demonstrated during the entire project lifecycle
- Ability to produce high calibre reports, PoVs, market relevant assets and accelerators
- Good analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Read more about us.