Utilities Cloud Architect
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Utilities, Industry, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Utilities Cloud | Level: Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 5 + years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Utilities Strategy and Consulting practice you will be helping electric, gas and water utilities pivoting to the new age model of digital transformation and managed services. With our ecosystem of partners, our industry specialists collaborate with our clients to deliver sustainable and stable energy experiences.
Together, let’s transform companies to continuously adapt and improve outcomes through innovation. Help drive positive change for businesses, society, and the planet, with the following initiatives:
- Drive the business needs discussions, map the requirements to SAP S/4 HANA system and design the process.
- Be adept at Cloud readiness maturity assessment, help in application assessment and migration planning, cloud operating model design, business case development and vendor evaluation.
- Plan and manage cloud migrations, including validating application dependencies, ability to coordinate across different stakeholders, deliver cloud migration roadmaps and manage execution from a cloud project management perspective.
- Oversee the production and implementation of solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure or application architecture, development and operating models.
- Help to integrate large-scale systems involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms.
- Apply your solid understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies to streamline processes.
- Drive enterprise business, application and integration architecture.
- Solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation and charting a journey from the current state to a ‘to-be’ enterprise environment.
- Implement programs that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes.
- Assist our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance.
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs.
- Develop our offerings and assets and help mentor our people.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- A blend of Utilities industry, consulting and technology skills
- Ability to lead the team from thought leadership, solutioning and demand management perspective
- Strong program management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.