Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations canters. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
All Levels-Utilities-Business Strategy
Join our team in Strategy consulting to find endless opportunities and solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Utilities, Industry Strategy & Consulting, I Areas of Work: Business Strategy | Level: Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 4-12 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
- To bring deep Utility industry knowledge, world-class capabilities, innovation, and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the utility industry to deliver business value.
- Deliver data-driven strategies to transform clients’ business operations or business models with a target to optimize strategic, financial, and operational goals.
- Knowledge of new business models in energy retail, Utility Market (Gas, Electricity, Water, Sewage) and regulatory standards.
- Functional and Technical knowledge of one or more ERP products such as SAP, Oracle, Kraken, PowerCloud etc . Preference will be SaaS platforms such as Kraken and PowerCloud
- Design, document, and maintain ERP systems and Business processes.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to ERP product team.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define Business reporting and Business analytics
- Emerging ERP SaaS platform (e.g., Octopus-Kraken, Powercloud Gmbh etc.) exposure will be added advantage.
- Utility retail and distribution process requirement gathering and Business Process Mapping(BPM).
- Day-to-day interactions with Clients going through ERP transformations
- Process the regulatory knowledge into business and technical requirements for ERP systems.
- Data requirement gathering from the client and translating the same to data management teams.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Own and develop relationships with partners and work with them to optimize and enhance collaboration.
- Any experience in data migration and configuration would be an added advantage.