Title: Sales Excellence COE – Advanced Modeling Associate Manager
Role (Job Profile): Analytics and Modeling Associate Manager
Management Level: Associate Manager (ML8)
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Sales Excellence. Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We provide everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
An analyst with a flair for turning data into business insights. You enjoy searching for patterns and connections in data to discover trends, root causes and solutions. While logical and objective in your approach, your true superpower is helping others to see how things can be done differently. You use AI modeling to test theories and identify ways to improve processes.
The Center of Excellence (COE) enables Sales Excellence to deliver best-in-class service offerings to Accenture leaders, practitioners, and sales teams.
As a member of the COE Analytics Modeling Analysis team, you will generate business insights to help Accenture to improve its processes, boost sales and maximize profitability.
You will build models and scorecards that help business leaders to understand trends and market drivers. You will work closely with operations teams to turn these insights into user-friendly solutions. Managing access to tools and monitoring their usage
• Collect and process data from functions such as Sales, Marketing, and Finance
• Analyze data to develop business insights that support decision making
• Communicate data insights in a clear and concise manner
• Work closely with the COE team to develop industrialized solutions
Extra credit if you have:
• Masters degree in Analytics or similar field
• Understanding of sales processes and systems
• Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and BigQuery
• Experience working in Sales, Marketing, Pricing, Finance, or related fields
• Working knowledge of Salesforce Einstein Analytics
• Knowledge of Optimization techniques and packages such as Pyomo, SciPy, PuLP, Gurobi, CPLEX or similar
• Experience working with Power Apps
You may also need:
• A home office or work area that is suitable for productive remote work, per local guidelines. This includes a safe, ergonomic workspace and a high-speed internet connection that is stable and secure.