Enterprise Transformation Manager/Senior Manager – Chemicals
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Industry Programs, Chemicals, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Enterprise Transformation | Level: Manager or Senior Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune | Years of Exp: 9-18 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Chemicals Practice, you will help power growth and innovation at speed and scale for our clients while being good stewards of our resources. From analytics to sustainability to customer experience, we help Chemical companies transform.
Together, let us build a safer, smarter and a sustainable world. In this practice, you will work with leading Chemicals clients across the globe, covering their end-to-end value chain while driving the following initiatives:
- Leverage industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and digital experience for our clients in the chemical industry, boosting their efficiency.
- Engage with senior management as part of go to market team and assist in sales and project delivery.
- Develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
- Deliver competently within one geography, or with close supervision, across geographies
- To be able to deliver potential solutions along application of enterprise solutions and digital technologies in chemical and processing units, capex project management, business process optimization, operational excellence, managing ERP related processes, maintenance and reliability, sustainability and industrial automation.
- Provide sound solutions to executives within all aspects of chemical value chain.
- Harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions.
- Provide necessary strategies and tools to the teams, driving their client organizations toward high performance in the new market realities.
- Develop strong asset repository of key performance indicators (KPIs) leading practices and process models for chemical industry.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- People Management skills — supervision of Accenture analysts, consultants
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Strong writing skills to build viewpoints on current industry trends
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Project management and/or Change Management skills
Read more about us.