Banking- Digital Payments - Analyst/Consultant
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' new age challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech, and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Banking, Industry Consulting, Strategy & Consulting Global Network (earlier named as Capability Network) I Areas of Work: Payments | Level: Analyst/Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 2-7 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of Banking practice within the agile and distributed Strategy & Consulting Global Network team, you will contribute as a strategic partner, helping shape new business models, collaborate with clients in unconventional ways, rediscover their purpose, and commit to constant innovation.
Bring in your expertise and a global perspective to enable banks and payment providers take bold steps to thrive and be future-ready. Help us reshape the banking industry with the following initiatives:
- Work closely with clients on complex client problems and leverage your domain knowledge and consulting skills to help them achieve their goals.
- Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and software procurement.
- Gather facts through research, interviews, and surveys, to analyse the client's business processes, draw conclusions, prepare final reports, and give presentations.
- Evaluate relative costs, benefits, and obstacles of potential solutions
and implement the plans as defined.
- Interface with cross functional client teams to perform project management activities.
- Conduct business readiness assessment and follow best practices to drive project implementation.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.