Analyst/ Consultant - Insurance
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Insurance (core)| Level: Analyst / Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 2-7 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Insurance practice, you will leverage our industry experience, domain expertise and transformative technologies, to help insurers, reinsurers and insurance brokers thrive in a dynamic future..
Together, let’s redefine their operating models and power up their growth journey. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
- Deliver assigned Insurance projects spanning areas such as claims transformation, distribution and marketing transformation, cost reduction, digital transformation, tech/ ops transformation, applied intelligence, analytics, automation and so on. expertise in Insurance value chain
- Support the leadership in business development and drafting appropriate responses to win new business for Accenture
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and help the team liaison with other groups for successful project delivery
- Build and leverage network within Accenture to bring the best of Accenture capabilities to the client
- Support asset development, contribute to thought leadership, staffing needs, and capacity building
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Strong consulting and technology acumen
- Extensive knowledge of Group insurance products with expertise in at least one of the insurance value chain levers spanning distribution, underwriting, policy, customer service
- Good client engagement skills to be demonstrated during the entire project lifecycle
- Ability to produce high calibre reports, PoVs, market relevant assets and accelerators
- Good analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Read more about us.