Change Management and Transformation Consultant – Capital Markets
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Capital Markets, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Change Management and Transformation | Level: 11/9/7 | Location: Bengaluru/Gurugram/Mumbai| Years of Exp: 3-15 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
As a part of the Capital Markets practices within Accenture’s Capability Network, you will work with our global teams to help investment banks, asset and wealth managers, and exchanges, prepare for the digital future.
Together, let’s leverage global strategies and data-driven insights to pave way for digital-enabled capital markets. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
- Collaborate with client challenges to solve complex client problems such as regulatory reforms and implementation.
- Define and manage the organization change with reference to process, technology and organization structure.
- Manage transformation project to migrate from legacy to target.
- Assess as-is process and suggest best industry practices to come up with to-be processes and implement them to remove inefficiencies.
- Support data governance and management and help optimize operations and drive business decision-making.
- Support in development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, create and support proposals incorporating Accenture value proposition.
- Incorporate Accenture best practices and help develop methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Read more about us.