Generative AI & Intelligent Automation Consulting Practitioner
Lead the design and delivery of end-to-end GenAI and AI/ML powered automation solutions and advisory engagements. Demonstrate thought leadership to advise clients on both AI and Process automation strategy and detailed use cases by leveraging established insight and industry leading practices.
Practice: Business Process Management, Function: Supply Chain and Operations, Business Unit: Strategy & Consulting, Global Network I Areas of Work: Process Automation | Level: Consultant & Managers| Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 5-10 years+
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their organizations for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, society and the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, and improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world.
- Engage with clients (across industries especially in the Supply Chain domain) in designing solutions which will deliver real business value leveraging cutting edge Generative AI & Intelligent Automation technologies.
- Contribute to pre-sales, delivering presentations and crafting of GenAI & AI solutions - develop proposals to help our clients understand proposed solutions and their business impact.
- Formulate and deploy GenAI strategies for clients which include creating an AI blueprint & roadmap, setting up and operating AI COE.
- Create thought leadership that articulate our perspective on GenAI & Intelligent Automation in the industry and for our clients.
- Develop tools and methodologies for the practical application of GenAI and process automation to address business problems.
- Staying updated with key technology and industry trends.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Strong process transformation functional experience and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills to reach clear-cut, methodical solutions
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong team-management skills
Read more about us.