Internal Audit An – Finance & Operations
Accenture is helping transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
An agile, highly-motivated, innovative thinker with a background in audit, risk, or compliance looking to join a fast-paced, global Internal Audit department that has embraced transformative capabilities including advanced analytics, dynamic risk assessment, and automation to retain its role as a trusted advisor to the business.
• Participate in the execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
• Responsible for end-to-end audit execution including planning, fieldwork, workpaper documentation, leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed.
• Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results.
• Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
• Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives.
• Ensure technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
• Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration.
• Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
• Work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
You are looking to build your career with a leading-edge Internal Audit department that enables you to work with advanced technologies, interact with senior levels of organizational leadership, work with multi-national and multi-cultural teams, participate in professional development activities, and receive global work exposure.