The Strategy & Consulting Global Network| CFO & Enterprise Value Practice | DRC
Risk and Compliance Analyst
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Industry Consulting, The Strategy & Consulting Global Network I Areas of Work: Risk and Compliance | Level: Analyst| Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore Years of Exp: 1-3 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Strategy & Consulting Global Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
- Advise financial and non-financial Institutions across risk management areas such as risk strategy, transformation programs, enterprise risk, portfolio management, capability maturity assessments, fraud and financial crime risk compliance.
- Partner with global deal teams in selling, shaping and solution development of client deals by providing subject matter expertise on risk related topics.
- Shape thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of Accenture points-of-view on risk trends and issues.
- Support practice development through various activities such as staffing, quality management, capability development and knowledge management.
- Build strong relationships with global Accenture Risk Management teams, and develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Good project management skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of risk management process
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Read more about us.