Your experience counts!
• 8-10 years of relevant post qualification experience
• Good experience of working in one or more of the following areas:
o SAP IBP solution design: Ability to drive the business need discussions and
mapping the requirements to SAP IBP system and design the process for client.
Should have exposure to do the configuration as per designed solution.
o SAP IBP business case and roadmap development: Understanding of business
case around SAP IBP and roadmap to integrate.
o SAP IBP solution development, testing and deployment: In depth knowledge of
SAP IBP solution development in multiple modules of IBP with an ability to support
SAP solution deployment considering the industry’s best practices.
• 4+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in SAP IBP
• Domain knowledge in supply chain management related to inbound logistics,
fulfilment, outbound logistics, warehouse operations is a must
• Understanding of end-to-end cycle of IBP project like blueprinting,
configuration, testing, UAT, cutover, is preferable
• Good knowledge of integration aspects of IBP with other systems like ECC,
S/4 and SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization is good to have
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function
practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend
innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your
clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow
your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage
in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of
services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining
unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all
business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture
works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their
performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people
serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way
the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the
understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on
issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models
as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a
digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees,
business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring
this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided
by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides
management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability
Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and
measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a
passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.