Supply Chain Digital Strategy CoE – S4Hana-IBP IBP
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP ), Digital Centre of Excellence Business Process Improvement| Level: Senior Analyst, Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 4-8 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, on society and on the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Deliver multiple projects ensuring value delivery for the client within stipulated project timelines and budget.
• Support/DriveDrive business blueprint workshops sessions for IBP.
• Support/DriveDrive business assessment, advise clients on SAP IBP Supply Chain functionality and new features, share and shape implementation options to overcome current challenges and optimize key business processes for IBP modules.
• Implement Enable engagements using a deep knowledge of SAP IBP Supply Chain capabilities.
• Foster good relationships with clients.
• Expand opportunities with existing clients through proactive identification of pain points and innovative solutioning.
• Support Accenture’s pursuits related to SAP IBP Supply Chain opportunities by assisting proposal drafts, supporting sales and delivery cycles.
• Contribute to knowledge-sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge.
• Develop cutting-edge points of view and articles that drive Accenture equity in the market.
• Design and build assets that distinguish Accenture capabilities to drive additional business.
• Expand your skillsetBuild the right talent through robust training sessions.
• Develop and expand SAP IBP Supply Chain professional skills through continuous learning.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Impeccable team management collaboration skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.