Supply Chain Digital Strategy CoE | ORACLE Consultant - Supply Chain Management
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I
Areas of Work: Supply Chain Management, Digital Center of Excellence| Level: Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune | Years of Exp: 4-8 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, on society and on the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
- Bring deep expertise to strategize and implement Oracle Digital Core by operating at the intersection of Business and Technology.
- Support business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise clients on Oracle Supply Chain functionality and new features to overcome current challenges and optimize key business processes.
- Demonstrate the differentiating factors of Fusion SCM and explain value proposition to the client.
- Drive the business blueprint workshops sessions for the SCM (Procurement, Planning, Inventory etc.) modules.
- Streamline logistics cycle of warehouse management spanning areas such as inbound logistics, outbound logistics, internal warehouse movements, physical inventory process, advanced SCM functions and so on.
- Define the knowledge discovery in databases for the business related to the SCM modules.
- Support team of technical consultants for tasks related to configuration, testing, UAT, cutover, Go-Live & post Go-Live support activities.
- Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help clients improve outcomes.
- Support practice leadership on solutioning for new business opportunities.
- Contribute to knowledge-sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge.
- Develop cutting-edge points of view and articles that drives Accenture equity in the market.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
Your experience counts!
- MBA or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management from Tier-1 college is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with good academic record
- 3-8 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Good, in-depth experience in working in one or more of the following areas:
- Oracle Applications solution design: Ability to support the business need discussions and mapping the requirements to Oracle applications/Fusion applications and design the process for supply chain management. Should have skillset to do the configuration as per designed solution.
- Oracle Applications business case and roadmap development: Understanding and ability to develop business case around Oracle applications and devise a roadmap to integrate with other applications.
- Oracle applications solution development, testing and deployment: In depth knowledge of solution development in Oracle SCM. Ability to support Oracle solution deployment considering the industry best practices.
- 2+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in Oracle ERP or Fusion applications implementations
- Domain knowledge in one or more supply chain management areas related to procurement planning, inbound logistics, manufacturing, fulfilment, outbound logistics, warehouse operations is a must
- Understanding of end-to-end cycle of Oracle project like Blueprinting, Configuration, testing, UAT, Cutover, Go-Live, Post Go-Live is preferable
- Good knowledge on integration aspects of SCM with other modules such as Finance, Resource planning (ERP), HCM etc.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.