Supply Chain Digital Strategy CoE | SAP Transportation Management Consultant - Supply Chain Management
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: SAP Transportation Management (TM), Supply Chain Digital Strategy CoE | Level: Analyst | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 4-8 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
- Bring deep expertise to strategize and implement SAP S/4HANA Digital Core by operating at the intersection of Business and Technology.
- Lead large-scale client engagements or work streams in SAP TM.
- Demonstrate in-depth SAP TM capabilities and possess strong business acumen for Supply Chain.
- Monitor progress, manage risks and make sure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Support business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise clients on S/4HANA Supply Chain functionality and new features to overcome current challenges and optimize key business processes.
- Demonstrate the differentiating factors of S4-TM and explain value proposition to the client.
- Define the knowledge discovery in databases for the business related to the TM module.
- Lead team of technical consultants for tasks related to configuration, testing, UAT, Cutover, GO-Live & Post GO-Live support activities.
- Support practice leadership on solutioning for new business opportunities.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment