Role – HR Service Delivery – HR Operations Associate Manager
Level – CL8
Reports to – HR Service Delivery Lead
Lead the HR operations for Middle east , working closely with the Middle east HR leadership and Global HR Shared services. This is an Advisory and delivery role for the activities in the scope of HR Service Delivery area, inclusive of internal teams and external HR service providers. Support and execute delivery excellence initiatives, using benchmarks and best practices comparisons ensuring consistent high-performance service.
The incumbent will also play a role of a problem solver, with special focus on Process and Transformation projects.
- Custodian of Employee Data – Ensuring we have a strong and cohesive report across the Service Delivery Areas and working with the Digital champion in the MU (to be part of Digital Ambassador).
- Lead HR Ops Team – Support and guide HR Ops team in processes related to employee life cycle. Onboarding, Offboarding, Payroll, Compliance, Point of escalation for all HR Processes. Effectively drive offshore HRSS team.
- Internal Controls – Follow up the execution and completion on time of all the Internal Controls related with the Service Delivery function. Also spearhead all the audits that requires HR involvement.
- Workday System Integration – Understanding Workday’s power for the internal HR team and business and driving enablement, acceptance, and usage including future releases.
- Special Projects – Work & lead special projects related to Service Delivery, HR operations, Transformation and Process Improvement.
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Required proven strength in Data Analytics & Management reporting
- Expertise in HR process design and re-engineering
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels with the business including HR Leadership team, Business Leadership team.
- Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Proactivity and accuracy expected.
- Good Ms Excel and MsPowerpoint skills
- 8-10 yrs of experience in HR Operations in a mid to large size firm