• 8+ years of design experience in a web and/or digital product environment with progressive leadership responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
• 5+ years of experience supporting complex, digital transformation projects
• Expertise in interaction design, visual design, inclusive design, technology, usability, and related software
• Be a thinker and a doer with a relentless sense of curiosity and an acceptance that you do not have all the answers.
• Ability to leverage design methodologies to help solve enterprise business problems with uncertain requirements and navigate ambiguous environments.
• Ability to articulate concepts based on research, strategy, and design
• Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively.