Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 750000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
JOB SUMMARY (a few sentences)
This role will be a part of Survey Solutions and Analytics team. The Analytics and Modeling Associate Manager will be leading global projects while working with global teams. The candidate will also be analyzing data from various sources, combined with primary/secondary research to deliver high-end solutions, helping Accenture improve various business outcome indicators..
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (BULLETS)
• New products- Contribute to Expansion of Business Plans
• Provide advice to Leads on complex issues and decision making involving people, process
• Key Strategic Partner for Senior Stakeholders- Should have excellent stakeholder management skills
• Design and Drive Initiatives
• Strategic outlook while leading team
• Should be able to lead a large global project- preferably HR (engagement, Employee Experience, Other Global Project/s)
• Strong Stakeholder management atleast for last 4 years
• Strong Client Communication skills-Articulation of messages is key
• Partner with stakeholders across business, technology, and other impacted teams to identify effective solutions
• Working with Market Unit POC to roll out updates on projects and envisioning to solutions
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS)
• Education –Any Graduation/ Masters.
• Overall 10-12 years of experience in managing global projects and global stakeholders with hands on experience in handling data and decision making.
• Proficiency in MS office.
• Experience in Data Visualization tools – Power BI, Qlik View
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders globally.
• Ability to understand complex real world business problems, often in ambiguous scenario, and transform into workable solutions.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS)
• Certification in advanced analytics from Tier 1/2 institutes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable indu