Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
[*] Job Description Primary Role: Data Engineer / Data Visualization Developer
Secondary Role: Team Management
A data analytics enthusiast – someone who thrives in a team setting where you can help solve business problems and supports solutions delivery with data, analytics, machine learning and creativity. You’re passionate about digital technology and you take pride in making tangible difference.?
• Assist team leads in understanding business challenges and requirements
• Collaborate with enterprise data engineers to identify, understand and acquire required data.
• Based on business requirements create visual design prototypes and obtain feedback from team leads and stakeholders.
• Using Power BI | Qliksense transform, organize, analyze the data, create data models and provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations by applying required business rules and appropriate visual formats (Charts, Graphs, Maps, Tables)
• Stay abreast of data science technologies, academic researches and hands-on techniques
• Clear articulation and communication of technical issues to non-technical audience
• Manage team lead expectations through effective communication and people skills and make appropriate escalations where needed
• Possibility to lead a small team of Analysts to support the delivery of analytics solutions
[*] Job Qualifications Basic Qualifications:?
• Any College degree or above (preferred- computer science, statistics or analytics related subject).
• Minimum 5 years experience in reporting and analytics project delivery and 2 years as project lead
Must Have Skills:
• Hands-on experience (2-3 years) in data visualization tool Power BI (using power query and DAXs). Proficiency Level: Expert
• Verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency Level: Expert
• Microsoft Excel. Proficiency Level: Intermediate
Good to have:
Proficiency Level: Beginner to Expert
• Knowledge of Scrum | Agile delivery framework
• Experience in Scrum Agile project management tools -like Azure Devops or Jira
• Experience in Prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe XD)
• Experience is adoption of Design Thinking methodologies.
• Experience in Cloud - preferably Google Cloud Platform
• Data science – Python
• Microsoft - Power Platform ; Power Apps
• Experience in Qliksense