Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
The Human Resources Representative –Analyst will provide integrated Human Resources services to appropriate groups ensuring that people-related issues are managed effectively. •The HR Generalist will also provide direct HR support to typically 1 or more client teams or entities or geographies of low complexity and or 200-300 supervised people. The Human Resources Generalist may supervise 1 or more Human Resource Coordinator.
• Coordinate the performance management and promotion processes ensuring adherence to timelines and accurate and fair reward decisions
• Coordinate with Career Counselors and Managers to enable the implementation of performance improvement plans
• Coach and advise Career Counselors to ensure effective delivery of difficult messages
• Review continuously the performance feedback for individuals within remit in order to anticipate and manage potential performance issues.
• Proactively monitor personnel issues or situations
• Communicate company-wide initiatives to group supported
• Attend community events and promote networking opportunities
• Support the career and professional development of all personnel by educating them on the career model providing guidance on career plans based on their goals and the goals of the group
• Advice personnel on required and elective training appropriate for development
• Monitor the supply of personnel by maintaining personnel information in all appropriate systems and reviewing and following up on all exceptions to chargeability and utilization targets
• Develop and distribute reports on a regular basis and upon reque