Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Job Description: INCLUSION & DIVERSITY ASSOCIATE
The India MU Inclusion & Diversity team is part of the overall Talent Strategy function, rolling up to India Corporate Functions HR and aligned to Accenture’s I&D philosophy and market leading practices. Working with this team provides you with an opportunity to work on cutting edge I&D programs and practices which have been competitively recognized in external forums globally and locally such as Avtar, Brandon Hall…
Job Description – What Makes This Role Great for You
As an I&D Associate, you’ll be part of a team that values ownership, curiosity, analysis & insights, bold ideas and innovative thinking. The team works every day to foster and advocate for a diverse, inclusive and supportive workplace. We believe that a variety of experience makes us stronger — as individuals, as communities and as an organization.
This function and role is at the helm of driving partnerships with Accenture in India’s business Entities and external I&D focused associations/forums/award bodies to not only up the ante on internal key initiatives but also position Accenture’s I&D thought leadership externally with the industry & clients and also in competitive forums. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only contribute to positioning Accenture’s I&D leadership, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across the intersectionality of Inclusion & Diversity. Our culture thrives on dedication, ownership and innovation — and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re naturally inspired by Inclusion & Diversity and are committed to raise the bar in creating a culture of Equality, applying the skillset outlined below, this role is for you.
Job Synopsis – What kind of work can you look forward to
An I&D Associate will work across the intersectionality of diversity segment programs. Key responsibilities will include both independent work and support on:
• Program manage end-to-end award application submissions process including, sourcing data & stories from internal stakeholders, structuring & drafting submissions, reviews, updates, and executing final submissions.
• Maintain a data base of award partners/submissions and previous years relationship and outcomes.
• Coordinate with external organizations and internal stakeholders for award calendars, announcements, ceremonies and managing internal speaker attendance & employee nominations.
• You will deliver secondary research – sourcing from Accenture’s global research papers and external industry practices – as inputs for Accenture’s external positioning
• Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques, leveraging both hard an anecdotal data from India and Global sources
• Apply relevant domain knowledge and provide original analysis and insights.
• Maintain expert knowledge of the specialty area by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conduc