Project Role : Tech Delivery Subject Matter Expert
Project Role Description : Drive innovative practices into delivery, bring depth of expertise to a delivery engagement. Sought out as experts, enhance Accentures marketplace reputation. Bring emerging ideas to life by shaping Accenture and client strategy. Use deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, work directly with a client in a trusted advisor relationship to gather requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
Must have skills : Service Fulfillment, Application Design, Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies, Process Improvements, Kafka, MongoDB, Oracle, Java – Spring boot/ spring bat
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE or equivalent
As a Tech Delivery Subject Matter Expert in Service Fulfillment, you will be responsible for driving innovative practices into delivery, bringing depth of expertise to a delivery engagement. Your typical day will involve working with clients in a trusted advisor relationship to gather requirements, analyze, design, and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and implementation of Service Fulfillment solutions, utilizing Application Design, Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies, and Process Improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of Service Fulfillment solutions, utilizing strong project management skills.
- Provide subject matter expertise in Service Fulfillment to clients, acting as a trusted advisor and enhancing Accenture's marketplace reputation.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in Service Fulfillment and related technologies, integrating innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: OSS - Service Fulfillment, Application design, Data and Process modeling (Flowable); Application Design, Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies, Process Improvements.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Service Assurance technologies.
- Strong understanding of Service Fulfillment processes and best practices.
- Experience in leading the design and implementation of Service Fulfillment solutions.
- Solid grasp of project management methodologies and tools.
- Java – Spring boot/ spring batch, microservices, MQ, Kafka, MongoDB, Oracle
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in Service Fulfillment.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful Service Fulfillment solutions.