Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : OpenText ECM Tools
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of fulltime education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using OpenText ECM Tools. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using OpenText ECM Tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using OpenText ECM Tools.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in OpenText ECM Tools and integrate innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in OpenText ECM Tools.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with other ECM tools such as Documentum, Alfresco, or SharePoint.
- Strong understanding of application development methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java or .NET.
- Solid grasp of database technologies such as SQL Server or Oracle.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in OpenText ECM Tools.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using OpenText ECM Tools.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.