Project Role : Engineering Services Practitioner
Project Role Description : Assist with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives using scientific, socio-economic, technical knowledge and practical experience. Work across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration and technical management.
Must have skills : Aircraft Maintenance Manual Authoring Guidelines
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE MechanicalAero or AME MechanicalAvionics
As an Engineering Services Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Your typical day will involve working on aircraft maintenance manual authoring guidelines and collaborating with cross-functional teams to solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain aircraft maintenance manuals in accordance with industry standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all technical documentation is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Ensure that all technical documentation is compliant with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Provide technical guidance and support to other team members as needed.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the aircraft maintenance manual authoring process.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: In-depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance manual authoring guidelines.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with aerospace engineering and maintenance practices.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and industry standards related to aircraft maintenance.
- Proficiency in technical writing and documentation.
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and project management.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in aircraft maintenance manual authoring guidelines.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful technical documentation solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.