Project Role : Full Stack Engineer
Project Role Description : Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
Must have skills : .Net Full Stack Development, Angular
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE BTech
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and engineering end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Your typical day will involve using your skills in Angular and .Net Full Stack Development to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Strong development experience in JS framework in angular.
• Experience in c#. net/ASP. net/.NET CORE
• MVC, HTML, SQL SERVER, WEB SERVICES, AJAX.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Good database designing skills and stored procedures.
• Good understanding of Design Patterns.
• Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in WEB API
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Knowledge on implementing authentication and authorization
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Angular and .Net Full Stack Development.
- Strong understanding of cloud-first and agile methodologies.
- Experience with back-end technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with agile project management tools such as Jira.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Angular and .Net Full Stack Development.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.