Project Role : Engineering Services Practitioner
Project Role Description : Assist with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives using scientific, socio-economic, technical knowledge and practical experience. Work across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration and technical management.
Must have skills : 3D Modeling
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 0-2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE Aeronautical or Mech
As an Engineering Services Practitioner, you will be responsible for assisting with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Your typical day will involve working on 3D modeling, solving engineering problems, and achieving business objectives using scientific, socio-economic, technical knowledge, and practical experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create 3D models using software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and CATIA.
- Assist with the development of technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Provide technical support to the team and ensure that all engineering solutions meet the required standards and specifications.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify new technologies and techniques that can be used to improve engineering processes.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in 3D modeling software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and CATIA.
- Good To Have Skills: Knowledge of engineering principles and practices.
- Strong understanding of technical engineering solutions and their applications.
- Experience with project management tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 0-2 years of experience in 3D modeling.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in engineering or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful engineering solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.