Project Role : Engineering Services Practitioner
Project Role Description : Assist with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives using scientific, socio-economic, technical knowledge and practical experience. Work across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration and technical management.
Must have skills : Aircraft Structural Analysis
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BEMTech Mech or Aero
As an Aircraft Structural Analysis Engineer, you will be responsible for providing end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Your typical day will involve working across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration, and technical management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Structural Analysis and design validation
- Perform structural analysis of aircraft components and systems using finite element analysis (FEA) tools.
- Develop and validate stress analysis models for aircraft structures and components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that designs meet technical requirements and are optimized for weight, cost, and performance.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior engineers and designers.
- Conduct design reviews and participate in the development of design standards and best practices.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in aircraft structural analysis using FEA tools.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with aircraft design and certification processes.
- Strong understanding of stress analysis and fatigue analysis principles.
- Experience with CAD software such as CATIA or SolidWorks.
- Experience with aerospace materials and manufacturing processes.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in aircraft structural analysis.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in aerospace engineering or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.