Project Role : Engineering Services Practitioner
Project Role Description : Assist with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives using scientific, socio-economic, technical knowledge and practical experience. Work across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration and technical management.
Must have skills : Aircraft Design
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE Mechanical or Aeronautical engineering
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• You will be part of Aerostructure Design department team with engineering scope Concept to certification to build line support (E2E) activities.
• Major activities involve Design and Development of primary and secondary components (Metallic and composite), Assemblies and Installations of various commodities of A350_XWB and A350F aircrafts.
What you would do in this role
• Handling aerostructure design related work packages in primary and Secondary structures.
• Design and Development of primary and secondary components (Metallic and composite), Assemblies and Installations of various commodities of A350_XWB and A350F aircraft
• Planning, tracking the activities and customer Interface and participating in all review meetings.
• Leading team and technical guidance to team as technical focal
• Building /Training technical competency within team
• Experience with Aircraft structures and associated design principle
• Knowledge in Aerospace materials, fasteners, and surface protection principles.
• Refer & create Design criteria, Design Guidelines, Design best practices & lessons learnt.
• Good understanding of complete product development life cycle from conceptualization to certification
Who are we looking for?
• Overall, 9 to 12 years of experience in Aerostructure domain
• Location: Bangalore
• Education: BE/M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical Engineering.
• Experience in handling customers and participating in all review meetings.
• Good communication skills with the ability to form & maintain good relationships internally &externally.
• Good interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills.
• Strong analytical skills and leadership qualities.
• Strong technical mindset and ability to read and interpret technical data and translate it to others.
• Strong hold on Catiav5 with A350 VPM/ PASS work experience.
- The candidate should have experience in Aircraft Design.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in aerospace engineering or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful engineering solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.