Project Role : Engineering Services Practitioner
Project Role Description : Assist with end-to-end engineering services to develop technical engineering solutions to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Solve engineering problems and achieve business objectives using scientific, socio-economic, technical knowledge and practical experience. Work across structural and stress design, qualification, configuration and technical management.
Must have skills : Aircraft Design
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE Mechanical or Aeronautical engineering
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• You will be part of Aerostructure Design department team with engineering scope Concept to certification to build line support (E2E) activities.
• Major activities involve Design and Development of primary and secondary components (Metallic and composite), Assemblies and Installations of various commodities of A350_XWB and A350F aircrafts.
What you would do in this role
• Design and Development of primary and secondary components (Metallic and composite), Assemblies and Installations of various commodities of A350_XWB and A350F aircraft
• Experience with Aircraft structures and associated design principle
• Working and collaborating within a team/ Design engineers and reporting day to day activities to Team focal/lead.
• Understand the Technical requirements and executing assigned tasks within defined timeframe with Quality.
• Consistently meets design output targets with no or minimal errors.
• Participate in team meetings with effective communication skills.
• Self-starter, quick learner, well organized and adaptable by planning out the tasks by completing them quickly and easily with minimum supervision.
• Flexibility to work in shift as required.
• Work through challenging situations by assessing the options and providing the best optimal solution.
Who are we looking for?
• Overall, 2 to 6 years of experience in Aerostructure domain
• Location: Bangalore
• Education: BE/M. Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical Engineering.
• Experience in 3D/2D design, Modeling, Assembly, and Installations
• Experience in 3D & 2D of Aircraft structural parts, both machined & Sheet metal.
• Experience in 3D & 2D Aircraft structural parts, Assembly, and Installation Creation
• Knowledge on Aircraft structures and associated design principle
• Strong hold on CatiaV5 with and exposure to A350 VPM/ PASS work experience.
- The candidate should have experience in aircraft design.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in engineering, mathematics, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful engineering solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.