Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE or MTech in Mechanical or Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering or Computer Science
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience with Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with other CAD software such as SolidWorks or AutoCAD.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java or C++.
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL or Oracle.
- Experience with version control tools such as Git or SVN.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Dassault Systemes 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.